Assos Women's Spring Fall Cycling Shorts DYORA RS S9
- A piece of stretchy fabric provides just enough compression to maintain aerodynamic efficiency while remaining comfortable.
- These cycling shorts can be worn alone in cool spring or fall weather or layered with leg or knee warmers when the temperature drops.
- Constructed with a brushed-back OSMOS heavy textile that is highly insulating, breathable, and soft against the skin.
- The wrap-knit exterior acts as the outer layer of the short, further supporting your leg muscles with its compressive structure.
- SPHERE Ultra is applied in our double-layer wind deck construction on the front panel to lock out icy cold air.
- The shorts have thigh panels made from our brushed-back OSMOS heavy textile which features a fleecy interior making them highly insulating, breathable, and super soft against your skin.
- 58%PA 25%PL 17%EA
- 3D waffle, with an antibacterial microfibre booster. It’s in a gray color that gives a tribute to lava stone- which presents strength, courage, and stability.
- SuperAir Microsock foam, it’s a 9 mm, shock-absorbing, and the lightest foam that always gets back to the original shape after every sudden move during the ride.
- Goldengate; is a carefully designed stitching pattern that allows a free and careless movement of the insert that moves symbiotically with the body.
- All fabrics and materials are improving riders’ position and are providing them the best support and comfort while riding the bike.
There are no reviews yet.