Princeton CarbonWorks Peak 4550 Road Bike wheels
- The PEAK 4550 is Princeton CarbonWorks`s latest innovation in road bike carbon wheel engineering, developed with the top cyclists of the world.
- This new solution packs an impressive amount of performance into a light and stiff package, enabling riders to achieve their best performances on any terrain.
- Available in every configuration (tubular, tubeless-ready clincher, rim brake, or disk brake), the set weighs as little as 1071g with standard tubeless-ready clincher versions weighing 1297g for rim brake and 1348g for disc brakes.
- The new Princeton CarbonWorks PEAK 4550 road bike wheelsets are race-ready that balance aerodynamics with weight and stiffness.
- The carbon construction provides an optimal balance of stiffness, durability, and low weight for improved performance on climbs with reduced fatigue from the lightness of the wheels.
- A center locking hub provides secure wheel retention to prevent accidental release when riding in rough conditions.
- In addition, this high-performing wheelset is ideal for riders who want a responsive chassis without sacrificing stability or aerodynamic efficiency.
- Weight: 1396g (Tune hubs, Disc brake, clincher)
- Internal width (hook to hook): 18.5mm
- External width (max): 26mm
- Launch Edition Hubs: Carbon Ti (16/24 Rim Brake, 24/24 Disc Brake)
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Nipples: Sapim SecureLock Alloy
- Brake Type Disc
- Tire Bed Clincher Tubeless Ready, Tubular
- Hub Type TUNE
- Freehub Body Shimano, Campagnolo
Incredibly fast, light and above all beautiful.