Princeton CarbonWorks Wake 6560 Corsa Road Bike wheels
PCW Wake 6560 corsa features
- The Wake 6560 disc brake road bike wheelsets are full carbon and tubeless-ready built with 24 sinusoidal oscillation rim.
- The UCI-registered set of Wake 6560s disc brake road wheelsets is delivered with (when necessary) skewers, valves, PCW padded wheel bags, and brake pads for carbon rims. The front and rear rim profiles each contain 24 sinusoidal oscillations that result in a revolutionary shaped rim varying between 60 and 65mm deep.
- All the models have identical front and rear profiles that make it easy to find the right size for your bike.
- The Princeton CarbonWorks Wake 6560 corsa wheelsets come in two widths for riders with 23-25mm tires and 25mm+ tires.
- The standard, 18.5 mm width is called the Corsa, while the new 20.5 mm width is called the Strada. Choose the wheel that suits your riding style.
- This product is perfect for competitive cyclists who want to shave off some weight from their bikes without sacrificing any performance or strength!
PCW Wake 6560 corsa specifications
- Weight: 1496g (Tune hubs, DB, Clincher)
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- Spoke Count: 16/24 (24/24 available upon request)
- Brake Type: Disc
- Internal Hook to Hook Width: 18.5mm (Corsa)
- Hub Type: TUNE
- Free Hub Body: Shimano, SRAM XDR, Campagnolo
- Finish/Color: Matt Black
Best wheels ever used.